General Rules of Wagering at MVP Sportsbook
- MVP Sportsbook is a reference to MVP Sportsbook, one of the trading names of BoS Antigua Limited, a company registered in Antigua and Barbuda (registration number 013271) with registered office address at Jasmine Court; Friars Hill Road; St. John’s, Antigua. BoS Antigua limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of BetonSports PLC, a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 04963738) with registered office at , 5 Old Bailey; London EC4M 7BA; DX 227 London Chancery Lane.
- All rules, regulations and payoffs are subject to change and revision by the management as they see fit by giving no further notice than posting the current rules on the MVP Sportsbook website.
- The agreement between MVP Sportsbook and the Client may be terminated by the Client at the Client’s request. Or if deemed necessary MVP Sportsbook reserves the right to revoke that agreement between the Client and MVP Sportsbook.
B. Client Account Rules
- The client (the "Client" or "you") will be deemed to have accepted all rules by opening an account or by placing a wager with MVP Sportsbook.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to open an account or to place a wager. MVP Sportsbook reserves the right to void any transactions entered by into by those under 18 years of age.
- It is the your responsibility to comply with the applicable laws in their jurisdiction with regard to placing a wager.
- You may only have one (1) account with MVP Sportsbook.
- All transactions are recorded using United States Eastern Time (ET) (except where noted).
- All deposits, wagers, and payouts are completed in US dollars (except where noted).
- All transactions and wagers shall be considered as taking place in, and governed by the laws of Antigua and Barbuda.
- All rules apply to both telephone wagering and Internet wagering except where noted. Accounts are valid for telephone wagering and Internet wagering.
- Management reserves the right to close a Client's account and refund account balance without further explanation.
- You are reminded to print all transaction data, payment methods and rules & regulations in order to avoid misunderstandings at a later time.
- All winnings shall only be credited to Your account and all losses shall be deducted from the same account. Wagers for which there are insufficient funds in you account to cover such wager will not be accepted nor will wagers for which there is no valid proof of payment. Credit is not given for wagers, All wagers must be covered when made.
C. General Wagering Rules
- A wager will be accepted up to the starting time (post-time) of the sporting event (except if noted otherwise as in the example of ‘Live Wagering’ wagering).
- MVP Sportsbook reserves the right to void any transaction where individuals are suspected of acting in conspiracy or concert. MVP Sportsbook does not honor Wagers placed by employees or agents of sports wagering groups or where there is evidence that a series of wagers each containing the same selection(s) has been placed by the same individual or syndicate.
- Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager, or portion of any wager.
- Clients are solely responsible for their own account transactions. Please be sure to review your wagers for any mistakes before placing them online. Once a wager is placed and confirmed it cannot be changed or cancelled by the Client.
- Wagering from professional gambling syndicates or syndicate agents is expressly prohibited by MVP Sportsbook Any person or persons affiliated with such organizations is subject to having wagers voided and accounts closed.
- Internet wagers must be placed through the user interface provided. Any Internet wagers through other means, including the use of ‘robot’ players, are strictly forbidden. In the event that use of a non-approved Client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the Client’s account, or take any other appropriate action.
- The maximum dollar amount that may be won on any wager is $250,000 US (except where other wager restrictions apply; or, without management’s prior approval).
- The maximum dollar amount that may be won by an individual account holder on a horse race is $25,000 US (except where other wager restrictions apply; or, without management’s prior approval).
- The following Lines are available 24 hours-a-day provided there are boarded games. Lines are posted according to the following schedule (all times Eastern):
Spreads: Mondays at 12:01 a.m.
Totals: Mondays at 12:01 a.m.
Money Lines: Mondays at 6:01 p.m.
First Half Lines: Tuesdays at 6:01 p.m.
Quarter Lines: Tuesdays at 6:01 p.m.
Tanie hotele Kijów Hotel. NCAA Football
Spreads: Mondays 12:01 a.m.
Totals: Tuesdays at 6:01 p.m.
Money Lines: Tuesdays at 6:01 p.m
First Half Lines: Tuesdays at 6:01 p.m
Quarter Lines: Tuesdays at 6:01 p.m
Sides/Totals: daily at 12:01 a.m.
Money Lines: daily at 12:01 p.m.
First Half Lines: daily at 12:01 p.m.
Quarter Lines: daily at 12:01 p.m.
Sides: daily at 12:01 a.m.
Totals: daily at 12:01 p.m.
Money Lines: daily at 12:01 p.m.
First Half Lines: daily at 12:01 p.m.
Money Lines: daily at 12:01 a.m.
Totals: daily at 12:01 a.m.
Run Lines: daily at 12:01 p.m.
MLB 5 Inning Lines: daily at 12:01 p.m.
Sides/Totals: daily at 12:01 a.m.
Lines for games earlier than these times will generally be available at least two hours before game time.
D. Determining Results
- Our goal is to grade all wagers as soon as the official score has been posted however, in some cases this can take up to 24 hours.
- For wagering purposes, the winner of an event or game will be determined on the date of the event's conclusion according to house wagering rules and regulations. MVP Sportsbook does not recognize suspended games, protests, scoring amendments, result reversals or overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
- Overtime periods are ALWAYS included in ''Game'' and ''2nd half'' wagers on NFL, NCAA Football, NBA, NCAA Basketball, and Ice Hockey unless specifically stated otherwise. Extra time does not count for soccer wagers unless specified otherwise.
- All football, basketball, baseball and ice hockey games must be played on date specified and at location specified. All other events must be held within one week of scheduled date to be considered action unless otherwise noted.
- All wagers are final at the line or price confirmed. In the event of an erroneous line posting due to obvious system error or human error all wagers placed on this price or line are subject to Management’s discretion (examples include: when the wrong team is put up as the favorite or when a Point Spread, Total, or Money Line is off, etc.). Wagers can either be corrected or paid at the closing price (or line), or voided. However, if you are the first person to report such an erroneous line you will receive a free 2-team $25 parlay.
- In all proposition wagers involving a named player, each player must play (take part in at least one play of the game) in order for the wager to have action. If the player involved does not play in the game, all wagers will be void. Any exceptions to this rule must be specified in the disclaimer and/or proposition title.
E. Conformation Procedure and Disputes
- After telephone wagers are placed by the Client and entered into the computer by the operator, the Client shall be given a final ''read-back'' as confirmation of the wager. If there is a mistake in the ''read-back'', which is not changed by the Client prior to confirmation, the wager will stand as read back without exception. It is the Client's responsibility to listen carefully to the read back. The read back will always be considered the final verification of the telephone wager. Once the Client confirms the read-back with their PIN and Password, and the phone call terminates, all wagers are final. In the event a Client does not hear the read back due to technical difficulties (disconnection, etc.) it is the Client’s responsibility to call back immediately to confirm his wager(s).
- All telephone transactions will be tape-recorded and all Internet transactions will be saved on back-up systems. These recordings will be used to settle all wagering disputes.
- No claims will be accepted in regards to online wagers. All online wagers stand as placed unless rule #28 applies.
- All claims must be made within 7 days from the date of the event. No claims will be honored after this time period. Our goal is to settle all claims and disputes within 2 hours of notification.
- Management reserves the right to suspend wagering or withdraw any game or line at its absolute discretion.
- In the event of the cancellation of any event or game for any reason, MVP Sportsbook will not be liable.
- Management reserves the right to cancel any wager accepted after the outcome of an event is public knowledge.
- Management reserves the right to refuse the Client Internet wagering and request that all wagers be placed over the phone.
- Management is not responsible for any score information provided to Client.
- Clients are NOT permitted to open multiple accounts in order to circumvent the limits imposed by our wagering system. If multiple accounts are used then all winning wagers will be voided.
- Las Vegas rules apply in all situations that are not otherwise specifically addressed.
- [Subject to Clause 69 below,] in the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the decision of MVP Sportsbook will be final and binding in all matters.
F. Bonus Rules
- Clients of MVP Sportsbook are eligible to receive bonuses and promotions from time to time. Said bonuses and promotions, as to its amount and issuance, are subject to the discretion of MVP Sportsbook and are non-transferable and non-refundable. All bonuses and promotions require meeting all aspects of the Bonus Policy. Please make sure you read and understand our Bonus Policy prior to making any deposit. From time to time larger bonuses than normal will be provided. Along with these larger bonuses will be higher and stricter requirements. Be sure to inquire about bonus requirements prior to accepting any bonus and prior to deposit.
- From time to time, special promotions are given out as lead generators. These promotions include but are not limited to Free Parlays, Free accounts, etc. Since these promotions are lead generators, we allow only one name/phone per address, and one address per name/phone. In cases of promotion misuse all winnings are invalidated. If a question about validity of identity arises, we reserve the right to Request State Authorized Identification prior to payoff. Winners of these promotions will be responsible for all applicable taxes, transaction costs, and transfer fees associated with prize redemption. If you have questions regarding any promotion, please contact us prior to participating.
- Bonus Policy: All bonus money and promotional money is credited immediately (pagers and/or cell phones shipped immediately), but are yours to keep only after you have met all aspects of the bonus policy. Otherwise, bonus amounts, transfer fee amounts, promotional amounts, and/or pager and cell phone costs will be deducted from your account prior to any withdrawal being processed.
- Money withdrawn from an account, and then re-deposited does NOT qualify for any bonus or promotion being run by the company or any advertiser or agent of the company.
- Reverse Activity will not be permitted. Reverse Activity is defined as wagering both sides of a single event for the purpose of falsely achieving a stated minimum of wagering activity in order to qualify for a bonus.
G. Accounting Rules
- Management does not report or disclose winnings or losses of individuals to any government agencies. It is the responsibility of each Client, and if you reside in a jurisdiction where your winnings are taxable you must keep track of those winnings and report them to the proper agencies or authorities.
- It is the Client's responsibility to make sure that Client records are kept up to date, including: address, phone number, and payout details.
- Client agrees to verify Account Balances on each call or Internet session prior to wagering. By Client verifying account balance he agrees that all previous transactions are correct and no claims exist.
- Management reserves the right to invalidate any wagers placed or credited due to an employee erroneously placing funds, fee credits, promotional credits, or any other credits into the wrong account. It is the Client's responsibility to notify MVP Sportsbook of any accounting errors identified. Any wagering activity between the error and the notification of said error is invalid.
- Management does not notify Clients of outstanding balances to collect. If an account is inactive for longer than 12 months, the user will forfeit the outstanding balance.
- Management reserves the right to request additional forms of identification on any account and at any time.
- Any Payouts will only be made to the person named in the account and proof of identity may be requested to ensure the security off any payout.
- Payment/Deposit fraud will not be tolerated by MVP Sportsbook. Any and all instances will be reported immediately. We are completely legal and licensed and do not tolerate any form of fraud. MVP Sportsbook keeps complete pay-out records and will not hesitate to forward information to the authorities when fraudulent credit card activities take place. Fraud does include refusal to accept credit card charges made on MVP Sportsbook by cardholder.
- MVP Sportsbook is fully compliant with all regulations in place to prevent money laundering.
- Deposits may be cancelled only if no wager has been placed; and only by calling Customer Service 1-888-771-9076.
H. Security Rules
- Client agrees to take appropriate measures to protect his/her Client PIN, Password and other relevant information given to the Client from MVP Sportsbook. It is in the interest of the Client to guard his or her Client pin and password from unauthorized usage. MVP Sportsbook does not allow more than one person to wager on an account.
- If the Client PIN and Password are lost, the Client agrees to immediately contact MVP Sportsbook by e-mail and by phone. MVP Sportsbook will immediately freeze the account from any access upon receipt of notification of lost or stolen Client PIN or Password. By accepting this agreement, the Client is liable for any unauthorized use of the Client’s PIN and Password.
- In the event that a third party places a wager or is thought to have placed a wager, said wager shall be valid, whether or not the alleged third party had the prior consent or knowledge of the Client. Under no circumstances shall any third party wager ever be cancelled or dismissed. In the event that a Client suspects that a third party may have it’s Client PIN, Password or other relevant information, the Client may at anytime ask that MVP Sportsbook furnish the Client with a new Client PIN or Password.
- MVP Sportsbook shall undertake to maintain your anonymity unless you agree to your identity being used for future publicity or other purposes.
I. General Terms
- MVP Sportsbook will not be liable in the following scenarios: in the event of force majeure; in the event of central computer system delay, loss, error, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system; for any loss as a result of any act of God; for an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism; acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent); for fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind.
- MVP Sportsbook shall not under any circumstances be liable for any damage or losses, without limitation, that may have resulted from or been caused by this website or its contents including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operations or transmission, communication lines failure, any person’s use or misuse of the site and its contents, or any errors or omissions in the content.
- MVP Sportsbook accepts no liability for any damages, which may be caused to the user by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet.
- All agreed withdrawal timelines are best guess estimates subject to matters including, but not limited to, national and international holidays, bank closures, account investigation for fraud control, etc.
- Laws regarding gaming vary throughout the world, Internet gaming may be unlawful in some jurisdictions; and it is the responsibility of users to ensure that they understand and comply fully with any laws or regulations relevant to themselves in their own country, state and city.
- These General Rules & Policies constitute the entire Agreement and understanding between MVP Sportsbook and the Client. In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
- MVP Sportsbook does not guarantee the accuracy of information given verbally, by email or in live chats. The General Rules & Policies have precedence over any verbal or written communications.
- These Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Antigua and Barbuda and You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Antiguan Courts in respect of any dispute or matter arising from these Rules.
- You may take any dispute under these rules to IBAS (Independent Betting Arbitration Service telephone: 44 207 8812690 www.ibas-uk.co.uk for arbitration at your own cost. MVP Sportsbook agrees to abide by any IBAS decision on arbitration.